Main Blog

the mini BEACH bird

About Me

My Photo
Lillian-Juda Leonard-Beach
I am a Blogger, web & graphic designer, girlfriend, student, model, nurses aid, night owl, friend of 420, activist, Catholic, Buddhist, yoga follower, survivalist, friend, daughter, Canadian, Atlantan, strawberry blonde spaz, with a kind heart.
View my complete profile

Link MBBD

the mini Beach bird Designs

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome!

Let me be the first to say, 
Welcome and Thanks for visiting. 
Welcome to the Designs portion of the mini Beach bird. I decided to open up the designs portion because I was noticing how expensive many of the blog designers were getting to be. I also know how the economy is slowing down.

At this point I thought, why not help each other out. I recently have become unemployed and am in a very transitional period, so employment is not as easy as it sounds. So I thought, I would offer some simple, professional and personal custom graphic designs for a cheaper price.

I invite you to check out the portfolio page. As well as the pricing page to see if I can be of service to you. I will say, if you choose me, I will work with you on a personal level, even explaining your new layout and helping set up.
Current special:


2 comments:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Hi. I just found this blog through Goodie Goodie Gumdrops. I'm hoping to place an order soon, just trying to figure out what I want.

Lisa said...

Hello! I am a new follower from Friendly Fridays. I love your design and I am saving up for you to help me make my blog pretty! Check it out and tell me what you can do.
Thanks
http://homemadehodgepodge.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Followers

Need Some Ideas?

Check out these blogs for design ideas (all open in a new window)
Clean N' Simple Designs:
Natural Mommie Slice o' Heaven

Vector Designs:

Simple Designs:

Scrapbook Designs: